Happy Sunday! I'm sitting at Starbucks sipping on my Grande Americano as I write this. It's a beautiful morning and I know that today will be a fun day.
I wanted to share with you what I'm looking forward to doing this summer. A few weeks ago I made a mini bucket list of things that sounded fun to do this summer. June 21st marks Summer Solstice, the first official day of summer. Summer Solstice metaphorically means a time of new beginnings in ones life. For ideas on how you can celebrate Summer Solstice this year, check out Mystic Mama's post with ideas that she posted last year. Being a bit of a "list" person, I find that it's best for me to get my ideas out of my head and onto paper. This way I can remember what it was I was thinking about and can reference the list when making my weekend plans each week.
- Smith Rock
- Tumalo Falls Loop
- Deschutes River Trail
- Paulina Lakes
- Tumalo Mountain
- Green Lakes
- South Sisters
- Bike rides
- Trail runs
- Stand up paddle board
- Float the river
Drinks I Want to Make: (I plan to post my recipes when I make them this summer)
- Skinny Margarita
- Skinny Sangria - both red and white varieties
- Skinny Kahlua
- Skinny Paloma
Trips I Want to Take:
- Los Angeles - love visiting my best friend Rachael!
- Hood River - for the day or overnight
- Lakeview County Fair - I was supposed to go last summer, but couldn't make it
- Weekend Girls Trip - anywhere, just as long as my girlfriends are there!
- Camping - so, I'm not dying to camp, but some of my co-worker friends want to do a weekend camping trip and I'm in
There you have it! I'm putting my mini summer bucket list out into the Universe. I'll recap at the end of the summer to share what I did. Now, I encourage you to write out a list of what you want to do this summer. Once you write it down, start making plans to make these things happen! What's on your mini bucket list this summer?
Enjoy your day and I'll see you soon!